Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dah 3tahun anak Ibu..Happy Birthday

Happy 3rd Year Birthday to my little sweet hero.

I can’t tell you enough how much I love you, everything about you.
From your cheeky faces to your recent thousand of questions.
You make every day so interesting and I can’t wait to pick you up from daycare to see your excitement in seeing me, how you ran off to hug me, to kiss me, to talk to me.

We will always love you and will try our best to guide you to be a better person.
We have come a long years to have you and have a long way to go together. There will be so many things to do and to learn. Just promise you will continue be a good boy.

We had a little 3 birthday celebration for Hairee, advance birthday on Friday, 15/10/2010 at school, and on actually day on Saturday 16/10/10 at home with us and later at night at nenek's house with all his cousins on my side.


Budak yg tak sabar2 nak blow candles..I just baked cream cheese butter cake konon nak bawa g my mom house that day tapi dia dah rasmi kan dulu


Yang ini advance birthday with his friends at school 

Byk gambar teacher tolong ambilkan

Kes tak puas hati as my cream cheese butter cake turn-out too sweet, so i baked another choc cake but icing terlalu comot pulak (1st time buat :), deko tu Hairee yg buat ...

Simple celebration at night with his cousin at my mom house

1 comment:

zealvia said...

meh auntie nyanyi plak ...happy besday to uuuuuuuuuuuuu..hepi besday to u haireeeeeeeeeeee...hepi besday to u haireee...teng..teng..hepi besday tooooooooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu