Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hairee goes to new school

Initially, I have no intention of giving up the old kindergarten mainly because I like the mandarin system that they have. It was proved right in front of us when Hairee could understand and talked a bit of that language with his cousins when we were in Penang. He was reluctantly to say a word at all even with  mother in-law who has been trying to talk to him in mandarin ever since but he would do what what she told to do.

But somehow, I could see that he was not happy going to the old school. He keeps begging me to bring him  to my office or rather making some excuses like stomach pain and so on. After talking to his friend's mom, I found out that they were not happy with the guardian daycare in the afternoon but he likes the school session in the morning.

So after browsing thru internet and visiting few kindergartens, I have decided to enrol him in Taska with montessori system in Sunway Damansara which is further than the old school but still somewhere around my office. What I like about this school, they practice 'independency' i.e. students got to do it everything themselves. It is pricey compare to the old plus we have to pay extra on every quarter for school activities, enrichment programs and field trips..mmmm we will see...

What I can tell right now after being in new school for nearly two months, he is happy here. He would sleep early every day and wake-up early in the morning without making all sort of naughty noises and ready to go out from the car when we reached the school. My only concern here is although they have mandarin class 3 times in a week but they don't converse mandarin in daily chaos so I'm worried he could not adopt the language for preparation to real chinese school...we will see.


Ready to go

Bawa beg sendiri


3 comments:

babyluv_ayang said...

suka3 sgt2.....pandai hairee....kyra belum masuk skool lagik sebab bulan satu aritu balik sabah...then feb ni asyiklar dgn demam nyer lar...so planning bulan 3 baru masuk...hehheheh...harap2 dia gud girl mcm hairee lar...heheehh...

W..A..H said...

fara..hairee pandai membebel aje kat skool. I'm sure kyra can be a girl. lepas tukar skool baru ni baru i buka mata sikit..lain skool lain cara itu yg buat budak happy atau tak.

Ermayum said...

Hairee looks more to Malay side eh :D nanti terror cakap mandarin power tu insyaAllah Hairee eh