Monday, March 21, 2011

New Gadget



He is so addicted to Kamen Riders now. I‘m actually quite amazed at how he could memorize all of their names by just looking at the pictures, there are so many of them with different looks and colors I myself would crack my head to even remember a few of it. Not only names, he remembers the movement and kicking style of each and saying it in Japanese word HENSIN!!. When he’s in a bad mood and ignores me, I would just start the conversation by mentioning one of the Kamen Riders and bla..bla.. how that fellow kicks and that, and in a second he’ll cheer-up and start talking to me non-stop and if I tried to switch the conversation, he would just ignore it and still talking about his fantasy..boy..boy.





On the first day of Chinese New Year hubby was so generous to give him ‘Big’ angpow not in cash but gadget, Sony PSP with loaded of games including Kamen Riders games. It took him about a month to familiarize himself and we are so delighted he loves it. Well, frankly speaking I’m not sure whether it is right time for him to expose in the gadgets world as he’s still too young but hubby has his own idea. Yea perhaps, nowadays children as age as baby already know how to play iphone, iPod..pep.



That sign 'peace' automatic dia akan buat setiap kali ambik gambar, cikgu skolah ajar ;) 




Picture of him with Kamen Riders in Toy Museum in Penang last December

No comments: