Thursday, May 5, 2011

Respect my privacy

Tak ramai yg ku invite to read my blog, hanya yang terdekat and yang ku percaya

The reason i private this blog because i need some space and freedom to write. So, now I don't really need to care about anyone checking my grammatical errors, how I want to write, bila masa nak marah, nak sedih or nak 'berlagak'. This is my blog, our family blog and the idea of having this blog in the first place is for our memory in the future, what we have done, what we have gone thru and stuff like that..

So kengkawan ku sayang..please respect my privacy and happy reading :)

2 comments:

LiAnA said...

betul nis.. sekrg aku rasa bebas nk citer apa pun.. cuma antara malas dgn rajin je nk update.. maklumlah penangan KDC kan muahahaha

W..A..H said...

lagi2 melayan aniey tuuu